• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKKERs to lose a shed load of money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUKKERs to lose a shed load of money

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...rency-151.html

Don't come crying to us when you've all done your houses.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Bet on elections instead. You can't go wrong....

Comment

I believe there is an 'official' thread for this.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...rency-151.html

Don't come crying to us when you've all done your houses.
        The smart ones will get out in time, which doesn't bode well.

Comment

Will have to go some to beat the guy who says he chucked out a hard drive with his wallet of 7500 bitcoins in 2013.

What would they be worth at current value? Worth buying the landfill site and emptying it?

Might also find a missing airman if it's the same site.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Will have to go some to beat the guy who says he chucked out a hard drive with his wallet of 7500 bitcoins in 2013.

What would they be worth at current value? Worth buying the landfill site and emptying it?

Google says that 1BTC is currently worth 7267.49GBP, so his lost drive is currently worth about £54,506,175

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                True but I do need fools to provide bookies with the money they need to pay my winning bets
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  The smart ones will get out in time, which doesn't bode well.
                  How smart are the ones who just sit on the fence and watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Nonetheless, he continues to believe, as he did four years ago, that Bitcoin is the future of money. "I still think it's going to go higher. I just think it's the next step of the internet, which is why I mined it in the first place. When I first came across it, I knew straight away. We had everything else at the time; Google, Facebook, they were already the market leaders in their areas. The only thing that was missing was an internet money."

There will need an online money backed by central banks at some point. However it will not be bitcoin. Which will be heavily regulated and worthless.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Google says that 1BTC is currently worth 7267.49GBP, so his lost drive is currently worth about £54,506,175
                    Unless, of course, he is just winding people up.....

Comment

Working...
                    X