• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meghan Markle Engagement to Prince Harry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The Hewitts will be happy.
    BBC news has to spell it out: 'The prince's father, Prince Charles...'

FAKE NEWS!!!

Comment

PhiltheGreek has gone quiet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        By rights he should be marrying some member of the aristocracy whom he despises, and keeping the foreign actress as his mistress. Broken Britain

+1 for that!
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Anyone invited to the stag do?
          Me! I am!

You can borrow my Nazi outfit for it....
          I've got my own, thanks.

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          PhiltheGreek has gone quiet
          Well, thats what happens when you're sworn to secrecy. Anyway, i've just been having a nap.

Comment

Anyone invited to the stag do? You can borrow my Nazi outfit for it....
            I personally would go as Mugabe to make it more ethnically diverse. Though Stalin is also another option.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I personally would go as Mugabe to make it more ethnically diverse. Though Stalin is also another option.
              Go as Stalin going as Mugabe.

Comment

She's achieved the American dream - to have a British title and become a princess.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  By rights he should be marrying some member of the aristocracy whom he despises, and keeping the foreign actress as his mistress. Broken Britain
                  Nah, it's a smart move, as the sprogs will be yanks they can be US president AND UK monarch and we get America back, it's all about playing the long game
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Suits is gonna be tulip now then.

Comment

visa requirements

she wont get a visa as he has no income

Comment

Working...
                      X