• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My breakfast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My breakfast

Long traffic queues
    Kellogg's Rice Krispies
    Fruit salad
    Tea

WFH
    Hard boiled Egg
    Pineapple.
    VItamin Drink
    Bottle of Water
    Tea.

Comment

You should try nuts. They make a good breakfast. Squirrels usually have lots.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You should try nuts. They make a good breakfast. Squirrels usually have lots.
        Dry roasted or just plain salted?

Comment

Just Coffee

Lunch is served from 11:30 and is gone by 12:30 so given the cost of a hotel breakfast (£23) I’m happy to skip it.

Mind you a croissant is 25kroner so you can see why the price is the price it is
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

WFH.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes combined with a Nepalm does of antibiotics, only the 3rd time I have ever taken them.

Just as well I'm WFH they do make you feel a little trippy and strange
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Just Coffee

Lunch is served from 11:30 and is gone by 12:30 so given the cost of a hotel breakfast (£23) I’m happy to skip it.

Mind you a croissant is 25kroner so you can see why the price is the price it is
              literally
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Long traffic queues
                Kellogg's Rice Krispies
                Fruit salad
                Tea

Never mind that, where's your car?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Never mind that, where's your car?
                  Outside my office window...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Just Coffee

It cost me £20 pn for a room for two in Prague inc breakfast. The breakfast was second to none with an endless buffet.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X