• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women Who Deserve to Go to Hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    All women are like that with me. Some say its my personality. Others say rohypnol is at work....
    Rohypnol at work?
    I use it for leisure.

Anyway, my meeting don't need any assistance in getting people into an induced coma-like state.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      All women are like that with me. Some say its my personality. Others say rohypnol is at work....
      Allah must love your Mrs BP. She never refuses other people's husbands sex either. Just to be on the safe side.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about Sue Ellen???
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I thought this was going to be about Sue Ellen???

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Library books which urge women to be submissive to their husbands and never refuse sex are among a dossier of misogynistic material inspectors have found in Islamic schools.

Ofsted has compiled a file of the worst examples of discrimination and sexism its inspectors encountered. The material includes excerpts from library books and children’s marked work which sanction domestic violence.

Among the worst examples was a book discovered in a school library entitled, “Women who deserve to go to hell” which said that it was wrong for wives to show “ingratitude to their husband” or “have tall ambitions”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i...book-vll3jdjw7
              Sounds like things haven't moved on much since we were all expected to buy a copy of this book and had a whole subject and curriculum based around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Library books which urge women to be submissive to their husbands and never refuse sex are among a dossier of misogynistic material inspectors have found in Islamic schools.

Ofsted has compiled a file of the worst examples of discrimination and sexism its inspectors encountered. The material includes excerpts from library books and children’s marked work which sanction domestic violence.

Among the worst examples was a book discovered in a school library entitled, “Women who deserve to go to hell” which said that it was wrong for wives to show “ingratitude to their husband” or “have tall ambitions”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/i...book-vll3jdjw7
                Are you hoping to cop off with some feminists?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                X