• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things to do before you Die thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    All I can say is dont wait!
    Himself is currently terminally ill and by the time he was diagnosed was too ill to travel or do an awful lot.
    If you have a bucket list, dont wait till you know your time is near as you simply may not be fit enough to do anything.
    Try and enjoy your life as much as you can as you really dont know when your number will be up - or in what manner you will be leaving.
    That's terrible news Pogle. So sorry to hear this.

Comment

£20

All I can say is dont wait!
      Himself is currently terminally ill and by the time he was diagnosed was too ill to travel or do an awful lot.
      If you have a bucket list, dont wait till you know your time is near as you simply may not be fit enough to do anything.
      Try and enjoy your life as much as you can as you really dont know when your number will be up - or in what manner you will be leaving.
      Ask If I can borrow £20 please

sorry to here

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, much appreciated.
        He is taking it all very well, but it has to be one of the cruellest diseases going.
        No treatment and no cure, just every day the body works slightly less than the day before
        He has MND (ALS) and was diagnosed 13 months ago.
        He can’t walk, has flippers for hands (his words) and is knackered most of the time.
        BUT he can still talk and can still eat, so not all bad, we still have a laugh at home.
        One day at a time is my motto these days
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          Ask If I can borrow £20 please

sorry to here
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, much appreciated.
            He is taking it all very well, but it has to be one of the cruellest diseases going.
            No treatment and no cure, just every day the body works slightly less than the day before
            He has MND (ALS) and was diagnosed 13 months ago.
            He can’t walk, has flippers for hands (his words) and is knackered most of the time.
            BUT he can still talk and can still eat, so not all bad, we still have a laugh at home.
            One day at a time is my motto these days
            Sorry to hear this.

Comment

Working...
            X