• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile CUK app bucking fuggered?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I wondered what that beeping noise was - the ios version of the app has suddenly started reporting posts being quoted.
    That'll be due to the push notification certificates having been renewed! Wait until we get the forum upgraded and you can start pinging people by tagging them in posts

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      That'll be due to the push notification certificates having been renewed! Wait until we get the forum upgraded and you can start pinging people by tagging them in posts
      When are you getting the windows phone app sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Good man, I'm only going to dock your pay by 50%.
        £340 for the one cock up? Git

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Logged in on the phone app. Some of them threads show up properly others are not .
        Android or iOS? New Android app should be available now, iOS is going to be a few days I guess, been ages since updating the app but previously Apple could sometimes take weeks to approve an update. New API files with old versions of the app could cause problems I guess.

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        There's an app?
        Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        There's an app?
        There's an echo?

Comment

When are you getting the windows phone app sorted?
          Oooh, got a ping on my phone when to alert me you had replied. I am now going to uninstall push notifications, I preferred it when I could reply to a thread and walk away without being called back in.

Will release a forum app for Windows when MS release a decent phone. I thought they had called time on trying to compete on that one? Thought I had read something recently about it https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/9/1...-phone-is-dead

Actually not down to me, the app is provided via a third party, Tapatalk. It is just a rebadged version of their main app where it is locked down to the one forum. With MS stopping development then I doubt they will bother, sounds like a decreasing user base from here. Not that they ever made much of a dent anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Logged in on the phone app. Some of them threads show up properly others are not .
            I can log on now but all the threads just seem to be full of rubbish.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Oooh, got a ping on my phone when to alert me you had replied. I am now going to uninstall push notifications, I preferred it when I could reply to a thread and walk away without being called back in.

Will release a forum app for Windows when MS release a decent phone. I thought they had called time on trying to compete on that one? Thought I had read something recently about it https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/9/1...-phone-is-dead

Actually not down to me, the app is provided via a third party, Tapatalk. It is just a rebadged version of their main app where it is locked down to the one forum. With MS stopping development then I doubt they will bother, sounds like a decreasing user base from here. Not that they ever made much of a dent anyway...
              You thought I was being serious, we will have to talk about this in your 360 appraisal.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I can log on now but all the threads just seem to be full of rubbish.
                Have you tried posting less?

Comment

Have you tried posting less?
                  He'll have to ask his accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    He'll have to ask his accountant.
                    sorry I get confused between you both, have you tried posting less?

Comment

You thought I was being serious, we will have to talk about this in your 360 appraisal.
                      Apologies. I mistook you for one of the poor unfortunates who though that MS capable of pulling this off. I did speak to one or two people who bought one so they do exist!

Comment

Working...
                      X