• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tulip Labour apologists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulip Labour apologists

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...siddiqs-threat

The Labour MP Tulip Siddiq has apologised for comments she made to a Channel 4 News producer about having a difficult childbirth.

After a heated confrontation with the Channel 4 News reporter Alex Thomson, Siddiq said to his producer, Daisy Ayliffe, who is pregnant: “Thanks Daisy for coming. Hope you have a great birth because child labour is hard.”
    Vote Labour, vote Tulip.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    But child labour is hard. In fact, it's a fecking nightmare. I was stuck in the hospital till after last orders.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      But child labour is hard. In fact, it's a fecking nightmare. I was stuck in the hospital till after last orders.
      How curious. In my day one was encouraged to feck off to the pub to ensure there wasn't any disruption. If i remember right, they called you 3 or 4 weeks later to let you know what had happened. Very civilised way to carry on, I think.

Comment

Child labour is easy. The hard part is finding a child desperate enough for the work...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Child labour is easy. The hard part is finding a child desperate enough for the work...
          They spoilt. Far easier to find a dim witted adult and enslave them.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Absolute rubbish. I was there the whole time, didn't hurt a bit.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X