• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So not another "Meghan with her kit off" thread?

FFS you lot, you keep doing this to me...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Nah... Slaters Menswear every time. They'll tailor anything that needs it to fit in a day if you go in early enough. Haven't bought a suit from anywhere else as long as I can remember.
      Which makes you completely unqualified to suggest that people shouldn't use anywhere else, just because you don't.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Penney's (aka Primark), on O'Connell St (aka Sackville St), Baile Atha Cliath (aka Dublin) not far from Milano (aka Pizza Express) just off the the LUAS (aka Tram).

Comment

I forgot about Slaters - they are a good firm.

Comment

Suit? what's one of those???

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Where is good for having a poke about? Either high street, or, online?
              I found Suit Direct were quite good, ordered a load to try and then sent back the ones that I didn't like.

M&S Online (coupled with 6% off from IPSE Advantages) worked well, since I could take the ones I rejected back to the shop rather than needing to be sent back.

Oxfam have a good selection online as well.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Wait for January sales.

Comment

Just make sure it fits nice .

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Which makes you completely unqualified to suggest that people shouldn't use anywhere else, just because you don't.
                    He gets his work suits from GimpsDirect.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Suit? what's one of those???
                      A funeral shroud

Comment

Working...
                      X