• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Problem with coder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with coder

I just started a new gig as a PM.

Whinny, wears white socks, very far on the autistic spectrum, probably a virgin. You know the sort.

It seems that he has next to no coding skills whatsoever, I need to help him out continually. Though if he spent less time on CUK it would help..

He's not the sharpest tool in the box, so I guess he will be sent packing with his tail between his legs before long.

Any ideas on how to deal with him, hopefully, in the short term?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Put a post on CUK and see if he gets the message.

Comment

IME, the inept seem to have one skill - getting renewals. You're stuck with your new BFF so I suggest you lube up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I just started a new gig as a PM.

Whinny, wears white socks, very far on the autistic spectrum, probably a virgin. You know the sort.

It seems that he has next to no coding skills whatsoever, I need to help him out continually. Though if he spent less time on CUK it would help..

He's not the sharpest tool in the box, so I guess he will be sent packing with his tail between his legs before long.

Sounds like a total muppet, deadbeat moron, I feel sorry for you

My advice is to take that white sock wearing saddo and give him a feckin' chinning with your lycra clad fist.

HTH.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
        X