• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tragic, tragic, sad news. Sit down before reading this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragic, tragic, sad news. Sit down before reading this.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-five-year-low

Fake News!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Strange, I'm sure I read not long ago that the Mail Online was doing pretty well compared with some of the others such as the Telegraph, Guardian, and Independent, all of which have been haemo, er, hemora, um, losing money hand over foot at a massive rate.

The Mail Online would be so much better if one could include filters, such as:

dailymail.co.uk?no-harry&no-sport&definitely-no-bloody-wayne-rooney etc etc
      Last edited by OwlHoot; 30 November 2017, 19:18.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

The Mail Online would be so much better if it disappeared entirely.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

DMGT’s chief executive, Paul Zwillenberg, highlighted Mail Online’s move into profit in the final quarter and the launch of new initiatives such as DailyMailTV in the US. Mail Online is also expected to make an operating profit over the coming year.
          What is he? A bleedin foreigner? I'm bleedin outraged!

Comment

Strange, I'm sure I read not long ago that the Mail Online was doing pretty well compared with some of the others such as the Telegraph, Guardian, and Independent, all of which have been haemo, er, hemora, um, losing money hand over foot at a massive rate.

According to Dacre, The Daily Mail, The Mail On Sunday and Mail Online are all separate entities
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

you missed the &Meghan%20Tits%20out%20for%20Lads

Indeed its a successful British brand.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thankfully I was using the chaise longue, otherwise I'd have put my back out.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  According to Dacre, The Daily Mail, The Mail On Sunday and Mail Online are all separate entities
                  They almost certainly are separate entities, but that would only be for tax reasons...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X