• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sledges for sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sledges for sale

Just 99p each. Can take 8 people and enough toys to fill a Yorkshire orphanage. Small non negotiable delivery fee. PM me directly for details PayPal or Debit Card only.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

No thanks.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      enough toys to fill a Yorkshire orphanage
      **** off you ****witted ******* ****face with your ****stained ******* sledges and your southern ****** ****traps - we're not interested

Comment

lol ****traps

An interesting swear filter swerve. I assume this also due to the tech nerds HTTPS fest that's borked everything else?
        Last edited by cojak; 1 December 2017, 12:59. Reason: Manual swearfilter

Comment

Who needs a sledge when you have the right sofa....?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            lol cunttraps

An interesting swear filter swerve. I assume this also due to the tech nerds HTTPS fest that's borked everything else?
            The Scunthorpe problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              The Scunthorpe problem.
              Very much so. Will you add my invention to your yank swear-dictionary?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Very much so. Will you add my invention to your yank swear-dictionary?
                MS yanks ?eek
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Who needs a sledge when you have the right sofa....?

Very swanky.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X