• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Tonight - Pub
    Tomorrow - Attempt one at Xmas shopping which will not last more than an hour knowing us. PM in front of Jeff (come on the Pool)
    Sunday - Club Texas Scramble followed by wine and sleep

You ?
    We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

TFA. Trying on ski kit tonight ready to return the stuff that won't fit the boy. Tomorrow, more doing stuff at the pissy old ladies' house - most likely starting to overboard the ceilings. Followed by Leeds catchup beers with former colleagues from a couple of gigs ago. Sunday, more overboarding. Only this time with a hangover. Hopefully the whole weekend will be wrapped up with a nice roast lamb dinner and a snooze in front of the fire on Sunday evening.

Comment

TFA.

Tonight: me and Mrs I’s first gym trip in years. Tomorrow we’ve friends visiting so will take them biking and (gulp - they’re hardcore) swimming in the sea.

Comment

Addition to earlier weekend plans... the legs for my desk have been despatched today. I've finished cutting and re-building the top (which was a door) and now I need to sand it to get the woodsman off it, then seal it
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thank you for your kind enquiry!

Minimum viable attendance this evening at a client related Christmas function. Housewarming party tomorrow with the kids.

Comment

Make a whole load of cash shorting bitcoin
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'll be hunting for my next contract

Comment

Loads of work to be done on Saturday (official work). Sunday will be free day where I will get to spend time with my family and friends. A little booze as well

Comment

Working...
                  X