• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave the EU NOW!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point from me is - what the hell has it got to do with the EU what food is eaten - so long as it complies with hygiene standards then there you go.

You vill eat vat you are told in the EU super state.

Comment

As long as spit roasts are still allowed.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        The point from me is - what the hell has it got to do with the EU what food is eaten - so long as it complies with hygiene standards then there you go.

You vill eat vat you are told in the EU super state.
        Just because you have low standards doesn't mean everyone else does...https://www.foodnavigator.com/Articl...im-researchers

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          As long as spit roasts are still allowed.....
          apparently they are NLyUK stuck her latest price list in the local phone box. The "Full house" is priced as follows.

Female (3 orifices) - £200

Male (2 orifices) - £300

Brillo (in bits) - £500 + £180 cleaning bill.

MF - contact us for a quote.

Expats who didn't vote leave - 50% discount as they will run away before it starts.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Expats who didn't vote leave - 50% discount as they will run away before it starts.

Because the Tory party lied again, surprise, surprise:

The Conservative Party manifesto contains a Votes for Life commitment, so in future all British citizens living overseas will be able to vote, regardless of how long they have resided overseas.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Because the Tory party lied again, surprise, surprise:
              They are politicians ifthey move their mouths they are lying.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

bugger! - i'll have to go back to making my own lamb kofte then

Comment

Working...
                X