• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave the EU NOW!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave the EU NOW!!!!!!

EU rules could see kebabs banned | Daily Mail Online

Does the EU want to see me starving AND homeless?

I don't think it's the phosphates they should be worrying about....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      I don't think it's the phosphates they should be worrying about....

He's trying to clone AtW's car key through the ceiling!

Comment

Caption reads: A delicious doner being sliced. Er, really? Looks like shaving the flesh off a dead elephants leg to me, but whatever floats your boat.
        A kebab is the very definition of post pub food, in that nobody of sound mind has ever eaten one sober...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          A kebab is the very definition of post pub food, in that nobody of sound mind has ever eaten one sober...
          Sure, a kebab is great if you're slightly drunk. If you're really drunk though, only one of these will do....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Sure, a kebab is great if you're slightly drunk. If you're really drunk though, only one of these will do....
            Roadkill & Chips (with a salad of sorts).

Yum...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I feel sorry for these things.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I feel sorry for these things.

Mrs AtW?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Mrs AtW?
                  Taking one for the team...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

May be true but a chicken shish kebab with salad and no chef's special sauce () is probably the healthiest take away available on the high street.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X