• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

on-line IR35 government petition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Canceled it 2 years ago, for doing absolutely nothing. Just some pocket filling union like bullies, lots of hot air and no action whatsoever
    Always good to read informed opinion...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      my accountant did the same thing.
      I thought your accountant was complaining about cold turkey? NLUK set him off on his addiction.....

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Always good to read informed opinion...
        IMO IPSE really helped out on Arctic. And probable helped alot in getting recent reforms delayed.

However their biggest battle is yet to come.

I might join IPSE just so they can help fund the fight that is coming.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Just some pocket filling union like bullies, lots of hot air and no action whatsoever
          You've met the mods here then?

Comment

Working...
          X