• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Links from the Coronary Care Unit vol. CDXIV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you are feeling better soon.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Sorry to hear about the heart attack! Hope you get better soon. I take it you have had another attack before, seven years ago?

On a positive note you can now have a good ol moan in general about the state of the NHS or how good it is. Always a positive side.
      28th November 2010, to be precise: Small Heart Attack: Monday Links Will Be Delayed

Only time the links had to wait until Tuesday Monday Links from the Coronary Care Unit Vol. XLVIII

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        92 longer than Theresa May....
        you married her as well?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          28th November 2010, to be precise: Small Heart Attack: Monday Links Will Be Delayed

Only time the links had to wait until Tuesday Monday Links from the Coronary Care Unit Vol. XLVIII
          Damn I was going to post something really witty then my mind cleared and I thought what a pity.

You have beaten the odds so far. long may it continue.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

So last time was a blockage and you where just under 12 stone and only 48! I'm in my mid forties going to have to be a bit careful!

Do they think it will happen again? You seem really calm about it all!!

Anyway get some rest and we'll done for getting the links out, i like to retweet them and pretend i found them.

Comment

I suspect warning#2 might mean it's time to ditch the Greggs based diet.

Switch to red wine - good for the heart.

Comment

So last time was a blockage and you where just under 12 stone and only 48! I'm in my mid forties going to have to be a bit careful!

Anyway get some rest and we'll done for getting the links out, i like to retweet them and pretend i found them.
                Blimey - Nick has outlasted both doodab and HAB + sockies (we presume) from the original thread. Feeling glum.

Comment

I'd rather it didn't happen again, but who knows?

This one is apparently "non-STEMI" which is, I believe, a good thing - not good in itself, but better than one that is STEMI like the last one.

And given that last time they had me straight in and sorted out within thirty minutes of arriving at the hospital, whereas this time they've left me all day (and now until tomorrow at the earliest), I'm assuming it definitely isn't as bad

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Blimey - Nick has outlasted both doodab and HAB + sockies (we presume) from the original thread. Feeling glum.
                    you won't hear the shot that fires the round that has your name on it.
                    no point in dwelling on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Always gets me when I have some reason to dig up that thread and see doodab and HAB in there

Comment

Working...
                      X