• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do we stop importing obesity from the USA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Brexit will make you slim, as food prices will rise a lot
    oh, - is that B- word allowed in general again??
    nobody tells me anything

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      oh, - is that B- word allowed in general again??
      nobody tells me anything
      Oooops, i guess not then.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You want to eat MF?

Each to their own.....
        NLyUK gives him a quantity discount!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

No it won't, and it won't make you any less of an irritating twat either, more's the pity...
          I take that back, we have 7 days of reduced irritation.

(Ta Cojak)
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I take that back, we have 7 days of reduced irritation.

(Ta Cojak)
            yeh, i just said that, sort of

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              It will be sorted out soon enough by taking pills to reduce the fatty cells in our bodies.

The big pharmos will make tons of money selling these pills to us, McDonalds etc are over the moon because now we can eat even more. Eventually, McDonalds will merge with a big pharmaceutical company and deliver the fat busting pills in the actual McDonalds burgers. Win, win.

McDonalds restaurants will eventually become homes for the chavs. They eat there all day and use the free wi-fi. Crime is reduced and society as a whole improves.
              Pills! Gimme pills! Tried many, none work unless you take them in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise. Where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                It will be sorted out soon enough by taking pills to reduce the fatty cells in our bodies.

The big pharmos will make tons of money selling these pills to us, McDonalds etc are over the moon because now we can eat even more. Eventually, McDonalds will merge with a big pharmaceutical company and deliver the fat busting pills in the actual McDonalds burgers. Win, win.

McDonalds restaurants will eventually become homes for the chavs. They eat there all day and use the free wi-fi. Crime is reduced and society as a whole improves.
                Aye up, Sarah Lancashire's in with her Adipose pills.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Pills! Gimme pills! Tried many, none work unless you take them in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise. Where's the fun in that?
                  Oh they work. Eat anything with a trace of fat and you poo yourself about 5 minutes later.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Oh they work. Eat anything with a trace of fat and you poo yourself about 5 minutes later.....
                    So you have to eat on the toilet....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      So you have to eat on the toilet....
                      Its good enough for Elvis.....

Comment

Working...
                      X