• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Reader Awards 2017 is now open!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange that Gorilla Accounting are missing from the list?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      Not really. The ones on the list all have something in common I believe.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Not really. The ones on the list all have something in common I believe.
        OOh oh I think i know this.

Just look around the boarders of the forum?

Comment

Greenlake deserves an award for his great pics. Just saying. Sorry NLUK.

Comment

https://www.contractoruk.com/awards

You can now vote for whichever company has bunged Admin the most cash.

Can I just remind everyone that when casting your vote the N in northernladuk is lower case. It confuses admin when he's counting up.

Thank you all.
            Can I just remind you to prefix your entry with WooHoo - just to show how excited you are.

Also, don't get confused between Northernladuk and Northerladyuk - it makes for a memorable evening if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              Greenlake deserves an award for his great pics. Just saying. Sorry NLUK.
              That's a fair shout. He'll make a great forum personality... Don't forget the bottom box above the email address one though.. To make it easier just copy and paste the text below. Thank you.

northernladuk

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Also, don't get confused between Northernladuk and Northerladyuk - it makes for a memorable evening if you do.
                Probably still get what you paid for one way or the other....

Comment

That's a fair shout. He'll make a great forum personality... Don't forget the bottom box above the email address one though.. To make it easier just copy and paste the text below. Thank you.

eek

FTFY - it's also easier to remember and quicker to type...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

northernladuk
                    Great - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                      There looks like a field for other so anyone can be added.

Maybe they can do a DM campaign to gain support.

Comment

Working...
                      X