• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK poster of the year previous winners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So when does the poll open? Or has it opened? I just want to know so me and all my sockies can vote from you.....
    Opens when the seal of the brown envelope is broken and ends when the contents disappear in to admins pocket.

HTH
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've stopped trying to win the CUK poster of the year, it's clearly fixed, relying on informative and funny posts. Sometimes, you even need to provide useful advice in the professional forums.

Can't even vote for yourself.

Comment

I think they should have more categories than just "personality" of the year.

Having viewed NLUK's signature every time I have read his posts, surely bragger of the year 2012-2019 would be more appropriate. Yes really!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I've stopped trying to win the CUK poster of the year, it's clearly fixed, relying on informative and funny posts. Sometimes, you even need to provide useful advice in the professional forums.

Can't even vote for yourself.
          It's a disgrace, I agree. I like the sound of the worst meetup organiser award. I reckon I could be a shoe-in for that

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post

Having viewed NLUK's signature every time I have read his posts, surely bragger of the year 2012-2019 would be more appropriate. Yes really!!!
            https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ghlight=poster

Or you could even try: -

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by mb31 View Post

His accountant used his account that year....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Are we allowed to include moderators in the vote or do they go uncontested like Mr Speaker?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  They've changed the format so it's all official now and awards given at a posh bash in London. I did go down to pick my award in person but I think they ran out of time to announce it.

As the only member of the forum present I was more than happy to accept the award by default.

Thank you all.
                  Here's a pic of NLUK accepting his award....

Comment

Here is me at the black tie do finding out I won.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Here is me at the black tie do finding out I won.

Your biceps are not that big

Comment

Working...
                      X