• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Professional working day - hang on now agency!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Whos going to play me? Tom Cruise?
    Matt Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      When they make a film of your life, and they will, I want the agent to be played by Anthony Hopkins for this part of the story.
      I suspect it's more likely to be an animated film.

Comment

Am I bollax!!!
        I suspect you've confused the exclamation mark with the question mark.

The answer is "yes".
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Mine is per working day. No set time

In the office with contractors they’re in by 8.30/8.45 out by 5.15/5.30 so at least 8 hours with maybe 30 min lunch, quite a few doing 40 hours

In the channel isles it’s 9/9.15 - 4.45/5. God forbid anyone is there after 5.

I tend so sit in between the two for flexibility. I worked until 10 last night and started at 6am this morning finishing at 4 as I have a big presentation on Thursday. Everyone else will only work in core hours. Swings and roundabouts
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If the op's end client has not specified hours, it sounds like a form-filling exercise, and will likely be ignored.
            At my current client, the end client said start at 8:30 am - I never have.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              If the op's end client has not specified hours, it sounds like a form-filling exercise, and will likely be ignored.
              At my current client, the end client said start at 8:30 am - I never have.
              Everyone except the OP knows this.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ruth Jones?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  You are a BAU monkey working inside IR35 at a public sector client. PWD doesn't exist.

But feel free to moan about something that's totally irrelevant.Makes you look dead professional it does.
                  Same old boring post from NLUK. Could just cut and paste same one every time.

If you really feel the need to abuse some one else to make yourself feel good, then crack on. Doing my bit for the nluk community.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Same old boring post from NLUK. Could just cut and paste same one every time.

If you really feel the need to abuse some one else to make yourself feel good, then crack on. Doing my bit for the nluk community.
                    Just because you don't like the response, doesn't mean it's not true
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Linda Lovelace.

Comment

Working...
                      X