• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bacon Shortage - This is not a drill people!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon Shortage - This is not a drill people!

Have we done this yet?

McDonald's has run out of bacon for its egg Mcmuffins | The Independent

Day six and still no bacon, better be sorted by Saturday as I’m planning a hangover
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Laynes is next to the venue though? Menu — Laynes Espresso

So long as you have a giant beard you'll be fine for a feed there.

Comment

Been to 2 different maccies for breakfast and neither have bacon @McDonalds whats going on?
      — Ellis Johnson (@Ellisjohnson17) December 1, 2017
      Greedy cow
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm more concerned that they're not enjoying a sausage and egg mcmuffin. The bacon is average at best, while the S&E is a king amongst greasy fast food offerings. Granted, that gives it as much social standing in this forum as, say, suity, but in its Jeremy Kyle world, it is a king among snacks. The bacon and egg is a landed gent at best.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Have we done this yet?

Day six and still no bacon, better be sorted by Saturday as I’m planning a hangover
          Are we sure it’s pig?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Are we sure it’s pig?
            Yes. Otherwise they wouldn't have run out and you'd unknowingly be eating some pig-flavoured animal. But you're still here, so we're not.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

The shortage is due to a promotion that's currently being run in America....

Comment

Working...
              X