• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin Shortage - This is not a drill people!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth considering that many of these exchanges may not actually have the FIAT to allow folks to check out.......an enormous mass of 'value' has been created from nothing & I'd be surprised if the exchanges have the float to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
      Worth considering that many of these exchanges may not actually have the FIAT to allow folks to check out.......an enormous mass of 'value' has been created from nothing & I'd be surprised if the exchanges have the float to cover it.
      A bit like if everyone sold their house at once.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He was posting last week to sell. He then got ridiculed. Even though he was locking in his profits.

Usual CUK knocking of anything decent.....
        Locking in profits =/= predictions.

Comment

Don't understand why everyone is bashing Scooter for getting a guaranteed profit..

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            A bit like if everyone sold their house at once.
            Only if every house magically disappeared at the same time. These crypto exchanges are massively under capitalized, if you haven't drawn your loot off the exchange before it gets greasy you'll probably lose the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Don't understand why everyone is bashing Scooter for getting a guaranteed profit..
              I've not bashed him as far as I'm aware, well played indeed that man if he actually gets his cash out. Until you're off exchange with the cash in FIAT, you haven't made a dime. I think there will be a lot of refugees. Or is that cryptogees, can you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
                I've not bashed him as far as I'm aware, well played indeed that man if he actually gets his cash out. Until you're off exchange with the cash in FIAT, you haven't made a dime. I think there will be a lot of refugees. Or is that cryptogees, can you do that?
                A bit like in "The Big Short" - as long as you cash everything out before everyone else you should be fine. I guess the trick is not to get too greedy.

Comment

Working...
                X