• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin Shortage - This is not a drill people!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin Shortage - This is not a drill people!

More and more people are trying to clamber onto the ladder in a desperate effort to join the rush. Ignore it. This going to be the mother of all corrections, not something you want before Christmas.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Correction as is the price will drop to reflect the bubble created by people clambering to get on you mean?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

In the last two corrections 0.1% of traders out there are sitting on a massive portfolios. They were first out the door and sold billions in one go. They're technical, cool headed and calculated. All we need now is the match..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Surely a shortage will push it up in value?

Comment

Don't people that post endlessly about how much they are making and how they should buy make this type of rush?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            In the last two corrections 0.1% of traders out there are sitting on a massive portfolios. They were first out the door and sold billions in one go. They're technical, cool headed and calculated. All we need now is the match..
            This doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              This doesn't make any sense to me.
              Does any of the whole crypto thing make sense?

Comment

Bitcoin, the currency of choice for criminals. Just waiting for it to become the next big offshore (as in virtual) tax avoidance scheme: Drug dealers laundering their money at bitcoin ATMs, London police say - Business Insider Deutschland
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldee View Post
                  Surely a shortage will push it up in value?
                  I think he is alluding to the fact that when long term holders of Bitcoin dump theirs the market will become flooded and the price will crash, its called a bubble bursting, there has been a few though out the years

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I think he is alluding to the fact that when long term holders of Bitcoin dump theirs the market will become flooded and the price will crash, its called a bubble bursting, there has been a few though out the years

Exactly. Sorry if not clear. This has happened twice this year already. Someone is going to cash in big before Christmas. Probably JM Morgan

Then a panic sale begins. I'll be waiting at the bottom with cash.

Comment

Working...
                    X