• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sit stand motorised desk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard at Clientco. When baby bp visited he was very impressed. Though not as impressed as he was with the milk dispensing machine.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Though not as impressed as he was with the milk dispensing machine.....
      Sexpesting the PMO ladies? He's a chip off the old block eh?

Comment

Why spend all that money on a motorised desk, just get four of these and use your existing desk.. Simples

(bit of 4x2 to spread the load and you could probably get away with just one if you got the balance right)

Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Standard at Clientco. When baby bp visited he was very impressed. Though not as impressed as he was with the milk dispensing machine.....
          Does he like robots?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek
            My Copenhagen flight next Monday is now on a 737-700 rather than 737-800. Which means I've got seat 12F with 50 odd inches of legroom as there is no seat in front of me...
            WGAS?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              WGAS?
              Replied to the wrong blooming thread - thought it was TPD...

As for here just get the ikea one its got 10 years warranty...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Cool story bro.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Don't go for a white desk. Bugger to keep clean.

Oh and tbh, the others no crap all about standing desks. I've been there done it and got the standing desk to prove it. I've told you the desk to get now get a move on and vote for me in the upcoming cuk.
                  Remember, I'm only mildly tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Don't worry voting for me as the CUK personality of the year will make it right. I will ensure that everyone, even you and the likes of your crappy post will receive one like.

I'm only mildly tulipty

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      Don't go for a white desk.
                      Or a glass one....

Comment

Working...
                      X