• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    And ignore the important topic at hand...... No thanks.
    It is an important topic but your contributions are nonsensical without a proper understanding of your cretinism, so we really need to deal with that first before moving onto the important topic.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Might be nice if the Isrealites recognised the Palestinian state (then others might also), and a possible Capital of their own.
      It would indeed.
      Although most others already recognise Palestine as a nation. Just not Israel and USA
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

IIRC European Jews were offered several tracts of land (including in the UK), but they would only except Palestine.

Comment

IIRC European Jews were offered several tracts of land (including in the UK), but they would only except Palestine.
          Ah right... That's ok then I guess. Palestinians deserve it anyway right?

Comment

I suspect they looked at some of their prophecies or used some of that mystic Kaballah stuff, looked into the future and decided that a never ending strife with your neighbours was probably the better option
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I suspect they looked at some of their prophecies or used some of that mystic Kaballah stuff, looked into the future and decided that a never ending strife with your neighbours was probably the better option
              I think they are a bit smarter than that. They managed to forge some pretty strong alliances with the west and make their neighbours start hating each other and continuously go to war. Israel has been a pretty peaceful place in the region.

Comment

I think they are a bit smarter than that. They managed to forge some pretty strong alliances with the west and make their neighbours start hating each other and continuously go to war. Israel has been a pretty peaceful place in the region.
                That is about to change.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  That is about to change.
                  I doubt it..... Unless they start initiating wars, there is not much anybody can currently do about it. Palestinians are imprisoned, Israeli intelligence is second to none and they have an uncanny alliance with Saudi which is causing a lot of bloodshed in the region (Syria/Yemen) and is gradually dragging others in the region into these wars....

Comment

...and make their neighbours start hating each other and continuously go to war....
                    So there you have it. Muslim/muslim violence is Israel's fault. ZOG strikes again!

Weren't you banned for a long time for this kind of tin-foil-hat-wearing-conspiracy-theory nonsense in the past? Here's your chance to can it. Thread locked as hopeless off topic and enabling NWPC's verbal (typographical) incontinence.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2277056

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X