• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property rental

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Look if you are buying a house and you only have 100k just say so. Loads of places for the likes of you, well away from people like me with proper cash.
    A bedsit above this appropriately-named takeaway would be perfect for him....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      A bedsit above this appropriately-named takeaway would be perfect for him....

you and I are going to fall out if you keep topping my jokes and insults with finely crafted picture humour.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        you and I are going to fall out if you keep topping my jokes and insults with finely crafted picture humour.
        Nah, it's all good. Relax....have a beer....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Nah, it's all good. Relax....have a beer....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to greenlake again.

Makes me SAD
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Be wary of uni towns. Lots of places have had recent investment in purpose built student accommodation blocks with more to come.
            True, but HOR are usually only allowed for 1st year students. If you get the property on the Uni register they will ensure damages are paid for and you get to maintain it between end of uni year and start of new intake.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Bolton. Property prices there have been completely stagnant for a good twenty years I believe. So it's overdue for a major rise

(and you could probably buy a whole street for £100K)
              If the OP is looking in the Bolton area, Nob End would be a suitable choice for him.

Comment

Working...
              X