• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO LondonManc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO LondonManc

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Standard classless post from you wishing cancer on people.
    The thing NLyUK has to understand is that when NLyUK types a message, the tone of voice and facial expression cannot be determined, so if NLyUK types:

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    It would be faintly amusing if reading the Daily Mail caused cancer.
    it will be interpreted either on its own terms, or within the context of NLyUK's long standing trolling, venom, twuntishness, and being a bent contractor unlike the rest of us honest contractors.

So don't be surprised if it is taken as a straight statement without any consideration that you may be attempting some clumsy humour

That is not an original thought....

Why is this FAO MrMarkyMark?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Why is this FAO MrMarkyMark?
      Maybe he thinks we are one and the same.

Hardly uncommon on here
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Which is the sockie master and which is the puppet?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Hardly uncommon on here
          yeh, you're all figments of my fevered imagination

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            yeh, you're all figments of my fevered imagination
            You can imagine stuff like those two come up with? You need help.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Hardly uncommon on here
              A schizophrenic double-act? Wow, even by our standards, that's odd.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just to save confusion, I've edited the title of the thread as the OP hasn't a clue whether he's posting messages or divorce papers.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  You can imagine stuff like those two come up with? You need help.....
                  I don't think he can, its well beyond his remit .

Especially as LM is sitting at the desk directly opposite to me
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Just to save confusion, I've edited the title of the thread as the OP hasn't a clue whether he's posting messages or divorce papers.
                    With my eyes I just read LondonMarc anyway so it makes no difference

Comment

Working...
                    X