Bitcoin Bitcoin - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 128

Thread: Bitcoin

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

I had my nephew call me, asking how he can into Bitcoin "big time". He's always completely skint, but told me he secured a big personal loan for this, and isn't worried because he will double his money in a matter of weeks or months. This is a guy that can barely afford to eat.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I had my nephew call me, asking how he can into Bitcoin "big time". He's always completely skint, but told me he secured a big personal loan for this, and isn't worried because he will double his money in a matter of weeks or months. This is a guy that can barely afford to eat.
    Tell him to cash out his initial investment when (if) it doubles then play with the house's money
    Because feelings...

Richer than sasguru

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Tell him to cash out his initial investment when (if) it doubles then play with the house's money
    If he lost £50 he'd probably be declared bankrupt. He's a single father living in a council house with two very young kids. Him and his mates are dreaming of being crypto-millionaires, but they haven't got a penny to spare.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

If he lost £50 he'd probably be declared bankrupt. He's a single father living in a council house with two very young kids. Him and his mates are dreaming of being crypto-millionaires, but they haven't got a penny to spare.
    There is a lot of 'dumb retail money' pouring into this space
    Because feelings...

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

What happened to the children's mother?

I hope the kids will be okay.....

Richer than sasguru

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What happened to the children's mother?

I hope the kids will be okay.....
    She ran off with some sexy older guy.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

She ran off with some sexy older guy.
    By sexy you mean rich?

Tragedy for the kids. Kids need 2 parents.

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

It's like the lottery, attracting all the dreamers that are unhappy with life and the shortcomings of our government to improve it.

Sadly unless they are very lucky at getting out before the crash, they'll just end up in a much worse position. At least with the lottery they're only risking a few quid a week.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post
    It's like the lottery, attracting all the dreamers that are unhappy with life and the shortcomings of our government to improve it.

Sadly unless they are very lucky at getting out before the crash, they'll just end up in a much worse position. At least with the lottery they're only risking a few quid a week.
    And you'll feel a lot better at missing out on the train that still hasn't left the station
    Because feelings...

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Hobosapien View Post

How is having 48 bitcoins a worse position?
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”