• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Thanks for asking.
    Out tonight with brother in law for a jar or two while our wives plan Christmas.
    Back home tomorrow, and going round to neighbours (AFAIK, The Wife (tm) hasn't put anything in our calendar yet)
    Oh, and possibly getting the company to order a new office chair for me.
    Good to see stealing door and shooting cyclists are not on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Given up trying to fix your tree :
      Nope, 'tis fixed. Do try and keep up
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Good to see stealing door and shooting cyclists are not on the list.
        The thread title is “Weekend plans”, as such, I don’t plan certain things, they just happen as a matter of course.

Some people plan when they will go to the toilet, others will go based on when they need to. In fact, let’s consider that analogy a bit more... next time I go for a number 2, I shall say that I am off to “shoot a cyclist”...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Venturing north of the Watford Gap for 24 hours and then swiftly scurrying back to safety (hopefully) before I get lynched by pitchfork wielding yokels.

Visit from my beau, may reward him by driving us to Arundel on Saturday evening to meet my parents Depends how hungover I am and whether I am in a fit state to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            The thread title is “Weekend plans”, as such, I don’t plan certain things, they just happen as a matter of course.

Some people plan when they will go to the toilet, others will go based on when they need to. In fact, let’s consider that analogy a bit more... next time I go for a number 2, I shall say that I am off to “shoot a cyclist”...
            Call your toilet the Jim rather than the John. So when going for a number 2 say you are off to the Gym....

Comment

TFA
              Tonight I will be putting the trees up and having a spicy curry and some booze
              Tomorrow festive shopping, then in the evening I've got a christmas party to attend and mrs 5* is going to drive
              Sunday getting stuff sorted, wrapped and maybe buy some more booze to replace the stuff that was drank over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Call your toilet the Jim rather than the John. So when going for a number 2 say you are off to the Gym....
                Good idea. “I went to the gym this morning and lost 2lb”
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Not much.. work and work.. same old.

Comment

Working...
                  X