• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you is this? Part 247

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you is this? Part 247

Mother claims affairs website 'ruined her life' | Daily Mail Online

IT consultant Ashley, 50, said he earned £25,000 a month but the reality was he was bankrupt.

£25k a month! Ridiculous! I earn more than that a day. In fact, £25k a month covers my staff wages.....

It's not me I haven't got that much hair.

Bankrupt and can't plan finances, sounds like a consultant IT project manager to me.

Comment

To be honest, she joined a website where people have affairs not no strings relationships. Basically, she wanted a bit of this and that. Didn't feel guilty because she thought it only was people who marriages were over - yeh right.

And guess what, people who have affairs, by the very definition are liars and not very honest. Then shes bleating because some fella played here, lied to her, just to give her a good knobbing. Serves you right love.

Got a mate from school whos married. For some reason, he likes to do this sort of thing. Constantly got 4/5 different women on the go from various websites. All exactly the same as this one - feed them any crap and they believe it. Especially the old chestnut of I'm about to leave my wife for you. None of them know there are 3/4 "other" women too. Women like these deserve all they get (i.e. my nobhead mate and this fella in the paper!)
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I it flies, floats or f**** rent it by the hour
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I it flies, floats or f**** rent it by the hour
          Very wise words.

But check yo ling
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            Very wise words.

But check yo ling
            Should have changed my specs
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Mother claims affairs website 'ruined her life' | Daily Mail Online

IT consultant Ashley, 50, said he earned £25,000 a month but the reality was he was bankrupt.

£25k a month! Ridiculous! I earn more than that a day. In fact, £25k a month covers my staff wages.....
              you forgot to sign it AssGuru!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X