• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From Berlin to Munich in just four hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoots is there not a German contractor forum you could piss off and moan to.

Comment

ja, aber diese ist einfacher.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        And, if not, is anyone willing to build one?

Comment

Hmmmmm

The grand opening of Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt was slated to take place in June 2012, and the aviation world was ready and waiting.
          Thousands of volunteers had been conducting trial runs in the weeks leading up to the big day.
          The media were preparing to provide around-the-clock coverage of the event, which would have the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and numerous other VIPs among its guests.
          Lufthansa was even bringing one of its newly acquired Airbus A380s for the inaugural flight to Frankfurt.
          But then the unexpected happened -- the inauguration of Germany's new architectural jewel had to be called off at the very last moment due to "technical issues."
          Fast forward nearly six years, and the airport remains closed.
          Not a single regular commercial flight has used the state-of-the-art terminal and no official date for the inauguration has yet been provided.
          The construction of Berlin Brandenburg Airport continues to be an unmitigated fiasco, made all the more striking by the fact that it's taken place in a country known for its engineering prowess.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I need someone to feel superior to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                sasguru seems like a low bar?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  sasguru seems like a low bar?
                  I miss sassy, where did he go?

Comment

I miss sassy, where did he go?
                    I think the sump pump got him

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      ja, aber diese ist einfacher.
                      They banned him for his terrible German.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X