• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't Vote woohoo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

That is all
    I commend you for trying to copy Greenlake and his amazing funny pictures. He is pretty much top notch so do not become disheartened, try, try and you will improve.

Oh vote for Greenlake too because he deserves his own forum link.

oh I would say that it's a little uncalled for to include my youngest in your picture insult.
    Last edited by woohoo; 11 December 2017, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I commend you for trying to copy Greenlake and his amazing funny pictures. He is pretty much top notch so do not become disheartened, try, try and you will improve.

Oh vote for Greenlake too because he deserves his own forum link.
      Hardly, Greenlake and I greatly appreciate each others work.

I concur on your second point
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I concur on your second point
        oh gosh, sorry but I'm not a real politician, I don't need to pretend to give a flying if you concur or not. Keep voting for me though

Comment

Working...
        X