• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From Raheny to Clontarf in just 4 minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Raheny to Clontarf in just 4 minutes

Bus Ath Cliath, 31b, easy. Dont take the 29b as it goes all around St. Anne’s Estate.

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Bus Ath Cliath, 31b, easy. Dont take the 29b as it goes all around St. Anne’s Estate.
    I thought that the point of living in a shed is that you can afford the odd taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I thought that the point of living in a shed is that you can afford the odd taxi.
      A Dublin taxi? Are you wise?

One of the few tax benefits is the DART/Bus/LUAS unlimited Leap card is fully offsetable against tax via taxsaver.ie - €218 down to €106 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Have you seen the ass on the 150....?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Have you seen the ass on the 150....?

I havent!! But i have sparred with the nackers on the LUAS, wee gets.

Cant be right though, not even allowed a bike on the bus or LUAS.

Comment

Working...
          X