• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting In 2017 A Total Losers Game?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I don't have an android or iPhone. Don't see why everyone else should have a working app. Admin did exactly what I told him to do.
    Apps are for losers.

You should present that as art of your manifesto.

My invoice is in the post.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Please tell some tales of luxury you have enjoyed in the past year and prove me wrong
      This should be entertaining. Maybe one of you tax dodging scumbags bought a Lidl finest lobster?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        This should be entertaining. Maybe one of you tax dodging scumbags bought a Lidl finest lobster?

And how do you know Lidl do lobster?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          And how do you know Lidl do lobster?
          I needed something nasty and horrible to hide in Camilla's knicker drawer whilst they went off to Singapore. Where would you have gone?

Comment

I remember when this was the face of software, especially in the early Java days

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I remember when this was the face of software, especially in the early Java days

Brillo's wives divorce lawyer still dresses like that.

Comment

Brillo's wives divorce lawyer still dresses like that.
                Boom (or boom, boom) always moves on
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Are you really all out there doing it for feck all?

Please tell some tales of luxury you have enjoyed in the past year and prove me wrong
                  We know HMRC read these forums so we don't talk about luxuries anymore.

Also you have to get a pension for your nanny now.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

People with real cash tend to keep it on the QT - the proper money isn't in the leased BMW's and Audi's on Tesco carpark, it's in the old Defender on the old farm house.

Mind you, I can show off a little bit here I think. A few years ago I spent a few evenings writing a little, very niche and very specific application - this year I sold £20k's worth of licenses with barely lifting a finger so feeling pretty good about that as the year draws to a close.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                      People with real cash tend to keep it on the QT - the proper money isn't in the leased BMW's and Audi's on Tesco carpark, it's in the old Defender on the old farm house.

Mind you, I can show off a little bit here I think. A few years ago I spent a few evenings writing a little, very niche and very specific application - this year I sold £20k's worth of licenses with barely lifting a finger so feeling pretty good about that as the year draws to a close.
                      Yeh, you are correct Mr. Dan .

Hopefully, why most are quiet on here......

Or not
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X