• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who s going to drive us to Hinterglem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stranded, looking for a lift.

I'd appreciate your insightful feedback as to which chariot we should choose, we've got the following to choose from:

X6 M50D
    Q7 ordinary v6 tdi
    5GT 3.0tdi
    XC90 - the new one with a 4 cylinder diesel and a zillion turbos to give it some ooomph, but why oh why would anybody pay that kind of money to have a car which sounds like a hairdryer ? Ok he's got an M650 too, but that won't carry us all so it's out of the question
    Which vehicle is likely to contain total weirdos with a possible murderers approach and why?

Answers on a postcard, please
    Thanks
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Stranded, looking for a lift.
    Good luck with that....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Good luck with that....

Going to need it ....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

MF told me they tend to fib on Grindr so if they suggest they are a Tom Cruise lookalike driving a sports car its really some ugly short arse with a Lada!

So its a Chevette, Fiesta or passat.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Feck me.

Someones just PM'd me and told me scooters just become available

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X