OK ladies (and gents) who is in the wrong? OK ladies (and gents) who is in the wrong? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Can you briefly summarise it, so you lose 3 minutes of your life in total, but we don't lose 4 minutes between us?
    The link has been pushed by the Guardian. Its about a woman who is an idiot dating a man who is also an idiot. I believe it is made up - though I said that about belle du jour. They have sex. Then have an acrimonious breakup.

    Actually that is still 30 seconds longer than you need. NAT summed it up. 2 unlikeable people get together.

    There again, the relationship looks like a huge success compared to my marriages.....

  2. #12

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Can you briefly summarise it, so you lose 3 minutes of your life in total, but we don't lose 4 minutes between us?
    She's 20, quite fit, meets a shy 34-year-old chubster hipster and it turns out he's as awkward in the affection front as he is in the day-to-day stuff. Student moans to roomy, roomy grabs her phone, texts boyf that they're splitting up to save herself more earache. Boyf handles it not entirely well, goes back to being deservedly single. vetran is still a cockwomble.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    She's 20, quite fit, meets a shy 34-year-old chubster hipster and it turns out he's as awkward in the affection front as he is in the day-to-day stuff. Student moans to roomy, roomy grabs her phone, texts boyf that they're splitting up to save herself more earache. Boyf handles it not entirely well, goes back to being deservedly single. vetran is still a cockwomble.
    I give you wail posts & you moan, I give you Guardian posts & you moan!

    we know a song about that!




    I just thought it was interesting if you reversed the genders viewpoints and then imagine how the ladies would take it.

    e.g.

    I finally convinced the lady I had been nervously chatting up for months to go out with me.

    We agreed to go to the movies, I asked her what film she wanted to see and she told me to choose so I picked something highbrow to impress her.

    I bought her three drinks and she wanted to go back to my place. She dropped her knickers on the first date, blimey that was fast.

    I was a lot nervous and wasn't really a top performer I hoped she would stay and cuddle so I could give it another go in the morning. but she has great tits!


    She couldn't wait to get out of my house and then ghosted me...

    I texted a few times then she dumped me by text. what a bitch.

    I saw her a few months later with some other bloke and I wasn't very pleasant.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  4. #14

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is always on top

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,042

    Default

    The moral of the story is:

    Don't ram your tongue down her throat on first snog.

    HTH

  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    The moral of the story is:

    Don't ram your tongue down her throat on first snog.

    HTH
    nope its pick your partners carefully and try to understand their side.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  6. #16

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    The moral of the story is:

    Don't ram your tongue down her throat on first snog.

    HTH
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    nope its pick your partners carefully and try to understand their side.
    The moral of the story is to git gud.

    Had he not spent the last 20 years in his mums basement playing computer games and wanking himself into a stupor he may have been a little more prepared.


  7. #17

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    nope its pick your partners carefully and try to understand their side.
    Nope it is "Don't be a dick"
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  8. #18

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    I give you wail posts & you moan, I give you Guardian posts & you moan!

    we know a song about that!

    I just thought it was interesting if you reversed the genders viewpoints and then imagine how the ladies would take it.

    e.g.

    I finally convinced the lady I had been nervously chatting up for months to go out with me.

    We agreed to go to the movies, I asked her what film she wanted to see and she told me to choose so I picked something highbrow to impress her.

    I bought her three drinks and she wanted to go back to my place. She dropped her knickers on the first date, blimey that was fast.

    I was a lot nervous and wasn't really a top performer I hoped she would stay and cuddle so I could give it another go in the morning. but she has great tits!


    She couldn't wait to get out of my house and then ghosted me...

    I texted a few times then she dumped me by text. what a bitch.

    I saw her a few months later with some other bloke and I wasn't very pleasant.
    https://www.samaritans.org

    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •