• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Star Wars Day - anyone else going to first available screening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Star Wars but I'm not giving up billable time to go and watch it. Half an hour's billing covers the tickets for me and the three parasites. Then another half an hour's billing for the popcorn and drinks. Meh.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Been a quiet week and I only bill for work done not time spent awaiting work.

So far no one has asked me for anything this aft so I can say I'm 'busy'.

Oh well, will be a break from posting drivel on here.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Just don't check what Holly Willoughby has been saying - apparently she's talked about a major plot spoiler when interviewing John Boyega on This Morning.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The first available screening round here was 12:01 this morning. I'm waiting until 9pm this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            The first available screening round here was 12:01 this morning. I'm waiting until 9pm this evening.

I did consider going later but figure at least it won't be full of school kids this aft, unless they're truanting.

Though my luck there will be a class outing due to the teacher being mad for it. Won't be so bad if it's sixth form girls school out supporting Daisy Ridley girl power. I know, I know, more chance of some loner geeks dressed up as their favourite character.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              geeks dressed up as their favourite character.

Comment

But the risk is:

Comment

Ha Ha, it's the same girl, just that the top photo she's wearing concealer.

Comment

Comicon at London Excel is worth a visit for some of the sights. Steampunk girls looking fine.

Comment

Apparently Holly Willobooby gave the plot away this morning on live telly.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X