• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Star Wars Day - anyone else going to first available screening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Just don't check what Holly Willoughby has been saying - apparently she's talked about a major plot spoiler when interviewing John Boyega on This Morning.
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Apparently Holly Willobooby gave the plot away this morning on live telly.
    KUATB - DiCaprio and Winslet looked disconsolate.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Star Wars will seem a bit passe if NASA announce later today that intelligent life has actually been discovered
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Star Wars will seem a bit passe if NASA announce later today that intelligent life has actually been discovered
        Definitely not found suity then....
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          KUATB - DiCaprio and Winslet looked disconsolate.
          KUATB, it was yesterday she dropped the boob apparently. She's holding back another one.

Saw it on the front page of that comic, The Daily Star. They're not that good at getting news ahead of time.

Though having checked what she said now I can't be spoiled it's not that big a bombshell to the overall story, hence it being front page news in The Daily Star.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Depends if it's in a galaxy far far away.

I expect they mean found here on earth, a long shot I know.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

My review (without spoilers) : meh (7/10).

I'm going to rewatch Rogue One to cheer myself up

Comment

Not sure what to think of it, particularly that event with Leia and that event with Luke.

Certainly not the best ever Star Wars movie and not sure all that better than Force Awakens. Seemed to get better as it went on.

Like I said earlier, shame they waited so long to do these movies, a bit younger original trio would have made them so much better. I find it hard to relate current Luke and Leia to what we last saw of them in Return of the Jedi, too much time has passed for both the story and the actors. George Lucas' fault no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Apparently it's a musical...
                  If it's "Sing along to Star Wars" I will go
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    If it's "Sing along to Star Wars" I will go
                    There's a bit where you can click your fingers along to it, seriously.

Only the critics/reviewers will be singing it's praises, after sufficient lubrication of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Seemed to get better as it went on.
                      Yeah, but then it got worse again... the film resembled a bell curve in that regard

Comment

Working...
                      X