• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Spoiler alert]

He invested in both finalists.

Well it was a hard choice, after all dodgy agent jnr is "the best in the industry" (his own words in the final boardroom showdown). Let's see what stories turn up on here.

Disclaimer: Only caught the end of the show so maybe they both had a really good product launch. At least they're doing what they want, like many on here with hopes of a plan B, so can't be too harsh on them.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

'The best recruitment agent' (he claimed last night) will be calling you very soon...........

Comment

Funny how he kept going on about how he is going to focus on cyber security as this is the most in demand area.

Good luck finding the candidates.......

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          Funny how he kept going on about how he is going to focus on 'insert this weeks buzz word here' as he is actually a clueless sheep who just does what he is told.

Good luck finding the candidates.......
          fifty

Comment

Haven't watched any episodes of this season.

hehe

Comment

Jeez. So his business plan is pretty much based on nicking his leads from last place he got sacked from, taking the £250K and working under the misconception hes the best thing since sliced bread. Whats the world coming to?

If I was owner of his last place and heard all that on national TV, I'd be on the phone to my lawyers now seeing if I could hammer the pr@ck.

Also, would you trust an agent whos been so dodgy he got sacked as an agent. Ummm......

Saying that the birds sweet idea was crap too. But I'd have given her one probably...
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Jeez. So his business plan is pretty much based on nicking his leads from last place he got sacked from, taking the £250K and working under the misconception hes the best thing since sliced bread. Whats the world coming to?

If I was owner of his last place and heard all that on national TV, I'd be on the phone to my lawyers now seeing if I could hammer the pr@ck.

Also, would you trust an agent whos been so dodgy he got sacked as an agent. Ummm......

Saying that the birds sweet idea was crap too. But I'd have given her one probably...
                It sums up the Apprentice that a recruitment agent won. Can't slam it anymore than that.

Comment

I quite liked her sweet idea. Not sure I'd have invested in it. But giving 0.25 million to that lad was barking mad. It was only when previous winner Rikki mentioned security during the final that it was suddenly James' target market. Typical agent.
                  Last edited by I just need to test it; 18 December 2017, 12:43.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Of course, it made him a successful businessman. Oh wait. He made a few quid, rode the property wave then confused a rising market with genius.
                    Really? I honestly thought he was some kind of business expert?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      Really? I honestly thought he was some kind of business expert?

You have to go back a long way for that. These days it is property and media.

Nick Hewer is his PR mastermind. After all that Spurs nonsense Nick Hewer did the Max Clifford duties.

Comment

Working...
                      X