• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Writing a childrens book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Many years ago, I decided the big money was in the next Fireman Sam / Postman Pat type character.

Lily the Lollipop lady was born.

She has a number of adventures under her belt, but I never got round to doing anything with them.
    @Brillo - why the neg rep for this post? What has offended you?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      @Brillo - why the neg rep for this post? What has offended you?
      His first wife Lily was caught giving a BJ to the local sweet shop owner. I’ll let you do the maths
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        His first wife Lily was caught giving a BJ to the local sweet shop owner. I’ll let you do the maths
        Not true! It was the local sledge shop owner.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Your parents didn't beat you enough as a child, meet me in Bridgwater and I'll fix that for you.
          Stick to the business of making music. It calms and soothes your troubled soul!!

HTH

SueEllen

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Try this children's book. Written ,and read in this video, by the INCOSE UK Technical Director, Jon Holt

https://youtu.be/EUAg3xJyQ9M

Comment

Working...
            X