• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News - Nasa Announcement - 6pm Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either that or they have found that object which appeared is actually a ship and not an asteroid....

Rama anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      Confirmed discovery of alien life would have a profound effect on a lot of people beliefs/religious views.
      It would yes. But that's not what he said (And I sincerely doubt that's what this announcement will say. If it does, then yes, that would be a big world changing announcement)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Either that or they have found that object which appeared is actually a ship and not an asteroid....

Rama anyone?

Aliens! I'd better suit up then.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Reason: Sorted out the URL. Tsk...
          The URL was kinda the point ....

... nasa-announcement-today-kepler-planets-aliens-proof-live-latest-updates-space-telescope...

The Truth is Out There and will not be moderated.
          Last edited by pjclarke; 14 December 2017, 14:16. Reason: Sorted out the URL. Tsk...
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I hope they bring back Elvis.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Your ass is having a measurable effect on the universal gravitational constant?

Comment

They are going to launch the current POTUS on a trip to the Sun. They'll send him at night.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Or, they've proved the earth is flat.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

New planet:
                    Google, NASA announce Kepler telescope findings
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

They have found suity
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X