• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls! Got a Christmas shiner.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    You believe MF's story....?

Understood. He was probably first class at the time.

Hang on......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hang on......
      I just got back from the offie with six....yes, SIX....Christmas shiners....!

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        I just got back from the offie with six....yes, SIX....Christmas shiners....!

Mmm. Isn't a shiner something else as well?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Mmm. Isn't a shiner something else as well?
          Why don't you tell us? You're the one who mentions an encounter with a somewhat jolly fellow, followed by a bit of swinging, and then being given a shiner, before everyone ends up on the floor, manhandling each other....

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Actually a bloke in the group I was in started getting aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that but he landed up on the floor and then a group who had seen it all held him down and then manhandled him away.

So I’ve got a nice shiner. But not putting up with that tulip.

isn't this the one of the saddest things about going for a beer in the UK

I swear I've been out of the UK for 20 years and can't even count on one hand the number of times I've seen trouble in a pub

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                can't even count
                That right there is yer problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  That right there is yer problem.
                  Not as easy as you would like to think for everyone.

HTH.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I swear I've been out of the UK for 20 years and can't even count on one hand the number of times I've seen trouble in a pub

Milan.
                    He guess what - I've in the Uk, have been going out for drinks for 30 years and have only ever seen 1 fight - I was in it like but.....

Comment

Milan.
                      You have the good sense not to invite MF.

Comment

Working...
                      X