• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls! Got a Christmas shiner.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    He guess what - I've in the Uk, have been going out for drinks for 30 years and have only ever seen 1 fight - I was in it like but.....
    you're obviously not from the valleeees then

Milan.

Comment

I've never seen a fight in a pub, bar or club in all the time I've been drinking - whether in the UK or other countries. Looks like some people just attract trouble.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I've never seen a fight in a pub, bar or club in all the time I've been drinking - whether in the UK or other countries. Looks like some people just attract trouble.
        I was going to make a joke about gay bars being more friendly and having less fights. Thereby, associating your lack of fight experience with being gay. Then I realized time has moved on and it's not 15 years ago - progress is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I was going to make a joke about gay bars being more friendly and having less fights. Thereby, associating your lack of fight experience with being gay. Then I realized time has moved on and it's not 15 years ago - progress is a good thing.
          Indeed it is

Fetish Fight Club

VICE enters the underground fetish wrestling community fuelled by social media site, MeetFighters.com - a dating site for gay men who fight each other for sexual gratification.

Members of the site set up wrestler profiles and send out match requests to organise no holds barred fights in living rooms, hotel rooms...
          https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/v...7dd46fc1240661
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Woke up this morning with a black eye dammit! All day drinking session topped off with a shiner. Merry Christmas
            If it was that crippled gypsy girl, I've got it sorted...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              you're obviously not from the valleeees then

Milan.
              I thought the exact same thing. I used to see a couple every weekend.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                I thought the exact same thing. I used to see a couple every weekend.
                I was bought up in a town full of farmers and fishermen. It was a surprise if you didn't see a fight when you went out.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Actually a bloke in the group I was in started getting aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that but he landed up on the floor and then a group who had seen it all held him down and then manhandled him away.

So I’ve got a nice shiner. But not putting up with that tulip.
                  Call in the law and sue the homophobic chunt
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Call in the law and sue the homophobic chunt
                    Yeah well I did belt him back. I’m not sure how he landed up on his back on the floor and I’m not sure if the blokes who grabbed him afterwards gave him a shoeing, so frankly I’d better keep a low profile.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Some of you lot have never been to a proper pub. I filmed this at the last CUK meet-up. See if you can guess which posters appear:

https://twitter.com/Leonnoble82/stat...08441251618817
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X