• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls! Got a Christmas shiner.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls! Got a Christmas shiner.

Woke up this morning with a black eye dammit! All day drinking session topped off with a shiner. Merry Christmas
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You can report the wife to the police for this you know?
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Comment

You probably sat down too quick, and one of your stomachs hit you on the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          You probably sat down too quick, and one of your stomachs hit you on the nose.
          More likely one of his moobs bouncing up.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            He told NLyUK that he got an instant hard on when he saw some cheap sledges. (S)he thinks the reality is one of his customers was dissatisfied by the 'Jumbo' service.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Actually a bloke in the group I was in started getting aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that but he landed up on the floor and then a group who had seen it all held him down and then manhandled him away.

So I’ve got a nice shiner. But not putting up with that tulip.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You have shiny balls? Maybe your wife could cut them off and put them on the tree.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Actually a bloke in the group I was in started getting aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that but he landed up on the floor and then a group who had seen it all held him down and then manhandled him away.

So I’ve got a nice shiner. But not putting up with that tulip.
                  No good deed goes unpunished.

A friend of Mrs-BP saw a homeless person shivering late at night. They took them home and let them use spare room. In the morning they had gone - and peed on the carpet.

If you want to help next time, call the filth.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If you want to help next time, call the filth.
                    You believe MF's story....?

Comment

Working...
                    X