• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who would you ban and why ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    was wondering where SAS is
    He is playing in a different ball pit

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Everyone who wasn't on the old forum. This place used to be so much better and funnier and wittier in those days, so we should take the forum forwards by going backwards.
      WHS

If you don't have a login to the YUKU site then you should all be banned.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        WHS

If you don't have a login to the YUKU site then you should all be banned.
        How is your zimmer frame?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Warning - asking for someone to be banned is a banning offence
          When it concerns Beansey, some leniency is usually shown...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            He is playing in a different ball pit
            The dirty beggar

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I want to ban the RAC, ******* bunch of useless call centre monkeys. Can you get banned for asking for an external third party to be banned?
              Absolutely not.

Warning - asking for someone to be banned is a banning offence
              It is, but saying who you would ban, with reasons, is not calling for a ban. I would ban eek for bombarding mods with ... ahem... "special" requests.

NAT in back from holiday mellow mood.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Absolutely not.

It is, but saying who you would ban, with reasons, is not calling for a ban. I would ban eek for bombarding mods with ... ahem... "special" requests.

NAT in back from holiday mellow mood.
                hmm Given the thread I last did that on your judgement is a bit lacking or would you prefer to leave posts that encourage a potentially suicidal poster to commit....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

HMRC and other tax authorities.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

hmm Given the thread I last did that on your judgement is a bit lacking or would you prefer to leave posts that encourage a potentially suicidal poster to commit....
                    ...er... it was meant tongue in cheek. For the avoidance of doubt, your PMs on various matters are highly appreciated by myself and the other moderators.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      ...er... it was meant tongue in cheek. For the avoidance of doubt, your PMs on various matters are highly appreciated by myself and the other moderators.
                      We know who you would ban. All usernames in a tombola and the first one picked out.....

Comment

Working...
                      X