• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware of BitCoin scammers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market gap for someone to come up with an auto balancing wallet that spreads the risk across all the alt coins, and auto rebalances based on profit between buy/sell differences across exchanges.

Similar to what Vanguard Lifestrategy does for traditional investing.

There will be loads of ways to profit from all this rather than just 'hodling' the actual coins.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Market gap for someone to come up with an auto balancing wallet that spreads the risk across all the alt coins, and auto rebalances based on profit between buy/sell differences across exchanges.

Similar to what Vanguard Lifestrategy does for traditional investing.

There will be loads of ways to profit from all this rather than just 'hodling' the actual coins.
      CoinOfCoins fund?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        CoinOfCoins fund?
        That sounds more like my idea for personalised physical coins that can be opened up to contain the home printed private keys for the actual cryptocoins.

Similar value to chocolate coins but not as edible.

Shiny shiny, ideal crimbo presents.

Collect the 'full set' of physical alt coins to maximise your investment and spread the risk.

Special editions to keep them buying more as the set is never truly complete.

Personal message inscription when buying them as a gift.

The possibilities are endless.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X