• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School Christmas Show

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antman View Post
    Actually, it's a side I hadn't thought of before, what the child experiences. Mainly because mine were sheep, choir or in one year, a dog.

I was coming from the fact that there are better experiences that we are lucky enough to share with in the lives of our children that are unscripted and last in the memory longer than school plays. If they enjoy their roles then great you are sharing in that, mine were just extras.
    It is very hard to tell what sticks in the mind of children. Or maybe that is just a feature of autistic ones.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      I was either a shepherd or a wise man because I had a dressing gown

I hated every fookin' minute of it.

Comment

Working...
      X