• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School Christmas Show

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Christmas Show

School Christmas Show
    So I was at the kids school Christmas show today.
    I was amazed at the sheer number of children that the school are not allowed to include in photographs. Appears around 10 to 20% are barred from being in pictures taken by the school or other parents.
    Which is code for “the father is not allowed to find out where the mother is living”
    I simply don’t believe this volume of fathers are potentially violent or that big of a problem to their own kids or their mother to justify this.
    Seems Fathers4Justice are correct.
    This is just politically correct nonsense, keeping these kids away from fathers who no doubt love them, and are paying significant sums in maintenance.
    This country is a disgrace.

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    School Christmas Show
    I was amazed at the sheer number of children that the school are not allowed to include in photographs. Appears around 10 to 20% are barred from being in pictures taken by the school or other parents.
    Which is code for “the father is not allowed to find out where the mother is living”
    I simply don’t believe this volume of fathers are potentially violent or that big of a problem to their own kids or their mother to justify this.
    This is just politically correct nonsense, keeping these kids away from fathers who no doubt love them, and are paying significant sums in maintenance.
    PM MF OR Brilllo.

I understand he (MF) still has, just a few, sledges available.

Tararrr
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 18 December 2017, 18:27.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

School Christmas Show
      It is code for 'consent has not been given by a legal parent or guardian'.

I did notice that in Ireland it is more relaxed. Our school has a policy of expecting parents not to post photos of other people's children on social media.

Comment

The solution....

Comment

School Christmas Show
          Don't presume it is just everyone is divorced or separated who doesn't want their kids photos taken.

Many people just don't want you or any other parent to post their kids photos online simply because they are aware some parents are fecking thick and don't do security settings on social media.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            It is code for 'consent has not been given by a legal parent or guardian'.

I did notice that in Ireland it is more relaxed. Our school has a policy of expecting parents not to post photos of other people's children on social media.

You still go to school? Now it all starts to make sense...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

You still go to school? Now it all starts to make sense...
              Whereas you obviously failed your CSE English comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Whereas you obviously failed your CSE English comprehension.
                O Level Grade A, actually. I appreciate the term "O level" has a completely different definition in your line of work, but don't let it trouble you, dearie...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There are very few children without access to their father or mother. Courts will usually arrange access in a contact center if needed. So this is nothing to do with f4j.

However I think they are referring to kids in care where neither parent can see them. I have heard that in North Wales about 5% of children are in this position! There do seem to be alot of children whose only goal in life is to have children and live off benefits.

There needs to be a way to sterilize people until they can prove they can look after any children they create. Some sort of birth control implant that lasts for a few years.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    There are very few children without access to their father or mother. Courts will usually arrange access in a contact center if needed. So this is nothing to do with f4j.

However I think they are referring to kids in care where neither parent can see them. I have heard that in North Wales about 5% of children are in this position! There do seem to be alot of children whose only goal in life is to have children and live off benefits.

There needs to be a way to sterilize people until they can prove they can look after any children they create. Some sort of birth control implant that lasts for a few years.....

All joking aside BrilloPad is 100% spot on ..... a member of my family works in Child Protection it is all court governed and ruled + some nasty parents out there believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X