• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Running an ICO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Personally I don't want to risk ending up in a US jail see https://www.sec.gov/news/public-stat...ton-2017-12-11
    There can be no sympathy for anybody who has camouflaged a Security Token as a Utility Token this is fraud and only erodes confidence and the SEC is right to catch up with these people.

Hence, why we're discussing here Security Tokens.

Milan.

Comment

Is your pump and dump syndicate ready to go? Let me guess - you're the whale?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Is your pump and dump syndicate ready to go? Let me guess - you're the whale?

no, Plan B is not pump and dump.

Plan B is a successful company with an auditable transparent 10 years+ trading history and a proven repeatable business model which is incredibly capital intensive and hence in the journey of seeking sources of capital to enable faster than organic growth a Security ICO is an attractive option for both Plan B and Investors.

I'll keep you informed.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          no, Plan B is not pump and dump.

Plan B is a successful company with an auditable transparent 10 years+ trading history and a proven repeatable business model which is incredibly capital intensive and hence in the journey of seeking sources of capital to enable faster than organic growth a Security ICO is an attractive option for both Plan B and Investors.

I'll keep you informed.

Milan.
          it's OK no need to get all Sasguru about it - I was asking about the ICO - sheesh!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

a successful company with an auditable transparent 10 years+ trading history and a proven repeatable business model which is incredibly capital intensive and hence in the journey of seeking sources of capital to enable faster than organic growth
            If someone tried to sell me that I'd be skeptical.

Is that Enron's marketing blurb?
            Or is plan B a pyramid scheme?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              If someone tried to sell me that I'd be skeptical.

Is that Enron's marketing blurb?
              Or is plan B a pyramid scheme?

ha ha good one

let's wait and see

Milan.

Comment

as a member of the advisory board I have full transparency over the process
                Series 1: Milan the potato farmer hoes his rural back garden in some distant European backwater
                Series 2: Milan is now chief tape changer hiding in some large corporate server room
                Series 3: Milan gets aboard the .net train and "coins" it for a few years.

Series 4 is a two parter whereby Milan is on the "advisory board" and dispenses cryptocurreny investment advice.

The saga continues. This time next year eh Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  it's OK no need to get all Sasguru about it - I was asking about the ICO - sheesh!

sorry about that, building this thing for the last ten years and loving it sometimes get a bit carried away

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Series 1: Milan the potato farmer hoes his rural back garden in some distant European backwater
                    Series 2: Milan is now chief tape changer hiding in some large corporate server room
                    Series 3: Milan gets aboard the .net train and "coins" it for a few years.

Series 4 is a two parter whereby Milan is on the "advisory board" and dispenses cryptocurreny investment advice.

The saga continues. This time next year eh Milan?

he he something like that

I actually grew potatoes this year, enough to see us through the winter, what is nicer than home grown vegetables

Milan.

Comment

anyway,
                      Milan.
                      Last edited by milanbenes; 20 December 2017, 08:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X