• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More bitcoin threads please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin should get ride of the sub forum for the b word so we can have the whole of general filled with Bollox.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have to warn you there is a very sharp folk upon divorce. They lose 75% of their value to the ex. And 24% to the lawyers.
      So, the lawyers get the ones on the right, and the ex-wives get the ones on the left....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
        Admin should get ride of the sub forum for the b word so we can have the whole of general filled with Bollox.
        The idea of the B sub forum is to keep the cretins in their own padded cell.

We lost AssGuru and gained MarkyMark. How is a hell of alot funnier despite his inability to take his sherries like a man.

Would you really want that reversed?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          So, the lawyers get the ones on the right, and the ex-wives get the ones on the left....

Don't have the painters in while in France?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
            Mr Cannellini is helping you there

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Can CUK coins be used to buy poster of the year? Or does that still require hard cash?
              Poster of the year has been deemed to be one of Admin scratching his arse while playing Pong.

Limited collectors edition. Will accept anything as payment, even the tears of banned members.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I know!! Everyone is talking about it.

Comment

I found a new one today! PyramidCoin. Its got to be a winner!

Comment

Working...
                  X